Steps for Configuring Email Account in MS Outlook
Steps for configuring email account from MS Outlook 2007:
1) Open Outlook. select 'Account Settings' from the 'Tools' menu.
2) On the E-mail tab, click 'New'.
3) Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click 'Next' button.
4) Select Internet E-mail and click 'Next' button.
5) Enter the following information for E-mail accounts. -> Your Name: Enter the name you wish recipients to see when they receive your email. -> Email Address: Enter your email address. -> Account Type: POP3. -> Incoming mail server: Enter "mail.domain.com". -> Outgoing mail server (SMTP): Enter "mail.domain.com". -> User Name: Enter your full e-mail address. -> Password: If you wish for Outlook to save your password, check the box labeled Remember Password and enter your password in the text field. -> Click More Settings.
6) Click on the Outgoing Server tab, and check the box labeled my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Then choose to Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
7) Click on the Advanced tab. ->Under Incoming Server (POP3), the port number should be set to 110. ->Under Outgoing Server (SMTP), the port number should be set to 25.
8) Click OK
9) Click Next. Click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.comOutgoing Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com Username:...